Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Graphicat Creations May Challenge Sketch

For this month Cheri is showcasing some new yummy tropical drink stamps.  You can view all of them and other fabulous sentiments at:


I've chosen to use digi "I've Never Met a Margarita I Didn't Like".....true story too!! The limes I used are from Jolee's and I think it may be the first time I ever used them on my cards but they were just too cute!!  I added some Twinklettes to the rim of my glass and it looks sooooooo tasty IRL!!  I also used Tim Holtz's "Bitty Grunge" stamp to make it look like some rays of sunshine are coming from behind the drink.  It looked so blah with just the plain orange cardstock.  Love that set.  Thanks Cheri!



We'd love to see you join the challenge this month and here's May's sketch:


For more details and inspiration check them at:

11 comments:

Graphicat said...

This turned out SO GREAT!! I love that stamp set too... and the sun rays are the PERFECT touch!!! Awesome job girl!
Miss you allready!
Hugs
Cheri

Sarah said...

I love this!! That stamp is awesome on the tag! I totally agree with Cheri...it IS the perfect touch!

Judi said...

WOW! What a FANTASTIC card! Absolutely LOVE everything about this one.

Hugs

Judi xxx

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO FREAKIN COOL! I love the rim of the glass, tricky oh & that umbrella is the best embellie EVER! Oooohh, nice coloing of the drink! Normally I wouldn't use those colors but it sure looks super on this card!!!
SSOA!

Jessica Buffa said...

Hi Eulanda,
Love your card!!!!
There's a surprise for you @ my blog!
:O)
Jessica

Sheri said...

Wonderful card and so "fruitie!) And I agree about the saying you used. Perfect for me :)

Danni said...

I so need one of those! LOL!! What a fabulous card!! and delish looking too!

CraftinGranny said...

OH wow, I've been trying to figure out what kind of a card to make for my daughters 50th birthday and I think this is perfect. We are having a big margarita party with the mexican food being catered the 20th and I think she's love this. You've created another masterpiece my friend. "Hugs" Carol

Creative Tara said...

Love it Eulanda! Fab colour scheme and great placement of embellies (heehee). Your margarita looks delish and I love how it's working with the sun rays... brilliant!

Christina said...

Wowww this is really terrific Eulanda! Love the bright colours!
Hugs Kristel

Tanya S said...

OMG Freakin' awesome.I was wondering what you "borrowed" the umbrellas for.LOVE the placement of the flowers!!HEEEHEEE