Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wilfred the Wombat - Cute!

I just adore these Wilfred the Wombat DIGI images that you can buy them from Tickled Pink Stamps.  A place that sells some of my favorite stamps.  Remember the Lil Lolita's?  Oh so cute!! 

I used Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and lace.  OH MA GOSH I ♥♥♥ these products!!  My  favorite cards are made with Wild Orchid products.  Just so elegant!

Challenges for this card:

Wild Orchid Challenge - "Sketch" I just love using sketches and really liked this one because it gave me lots of options to add embellies!!

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge - "Blinging It Up"  I think anything that isn't the image used to enhance the card is BLING.  No matter if you make it or stick it from a package.  Well that's my definition and I'm stickin' to it.  LOL!

Papertake Weekly - "Anything Goes" with the option of something new.  If you've read my posts before Anything Goes is one of my favorites!! The added twist of something new are my papers from PinkPaislee.  Such a pretty vintage feel!  Luv them!



Stamps: Tickled Pink Stamps "Wilfred The Wombat Walking"
Paper: Pink Paislee "Sweetness"
Embellishments: Wild Orchid flowers, ribbon & lace, Hobby Craft pin, Recollections flower charm, Prima's ELine pearl swirls and misc doily.
Punches: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, MS lace border punch, Spellbinders oval and scalloped oval nesties
Copics: BG02, 01, 000
E44, 43, 42
W7, 5, 3, 1
R22, 20, 01, 00, 000
E0000, 000

18 comments:

Graphicat said...

SO CUTE! Love the Wombat....what is a wombat anyhow?? hehe! Awesome card girl!
Hugs
Cheri

Donna C said...

You totally blow my socks off everytime you make a card ! i would have NEVER have thought to use that beautiful lace with that image but WOW Eulanda , you made it work BEAUTIFULLY on here ! Great job with the Wombat .... which is a rodent ( as in a RAT ! ) I do believe ! LOL !

CraftinGranny said...

Oh wow, this wombat (whatever that is) is just adorable and colored to perfection. Love the card with all the goodies and that sketch is fab!!! Not only do we have the orange butterflies, we have the same lace......LOL I just love coming to visit!!! "Hugs" Carol

Michelle D said...

OMG this card is adorable! I love your blog and am passing along an award that you can pick up here! http://upsydaisycreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-lucky-am-i-i-got-picked-for-2.html

Judi said...

Hi Eulanda

FABULOUS card, love all the trimmings etc., although I can't say I'm a lover of RODENTS - aaaargh!

BIG HUGS

Judi x

Sheri said...

Oh this is amazing! Love the flowers, the lace is incredible and the doily is the perfect touch. Of course the wombat is adorable as well. You used all of these elements to make an amazing card. I could have all of these products in front of me and I could never make something like this.

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh he's adorable Eulanda. I love all your gorgeous embellishments and colour combo. Hugs ox Jackie

evirtualservices said...

I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.
outsourcing online data entry

mamalade said...

Hy,

you ´ve made the top 3 at Magnolia Mania Challenge

hugs mamalade

CraftyC said...

This is just so sweet. A beautiful card and pretty embellishments
Clairexx

Online Virtual Services said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
tiffany jewelry

Peta's Blog said...

This is stunning! I love the lace and charm, there are so many gotrgeous elements on your card! Thanks so much for your comments on my blog and congrats on top 5 too!

Kellie said...

WOW girl this is absolutely amazing with a capital A, LOOOOVE it!

Hugs,
Kellie

Dee said...

This is the cutest little guy. love popping in to see your creations. i've left an award for you at http://cardwithd.blogspot.com

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Eulanda!! He's so adorable and your detailing and coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and I hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Stampin Mindy said...

What a cutie! The papers are darling and your embellishments are perfect. Beautiful card.

Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft Challenge.

Hugs, Mindy

Tracey Brossart said...

Wow your cards are so breathtaking! And your coloring is amazing! I so wish to get as good as this someday...lol! :D

Hugz,
Tracey

LouDotMac said...

This is ADORABLE!! So many layers - WOW! I love the pins and lace, and the colours you have used are totally yummy!!

Thanks for sharing, xo Lou.