Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Magnolia Challenges Everywhere!!

This card took me 2 days to finish but I just worked on a bit at a time.  Although I'm anal enough that I HATE walking away from something unless it's done so this is progress for me.  LOL!!

"Tilda With Butterfly Dress" is from Magnolia's new line Butterfly Dreams.  Isn't she CUTE?!  I add white Liquid Pearls to her dress and Stardust Stickles to the lace on her dress.  

Challenges Tilda is entering:

Magnolia Down Under Challenge - FLOWER POWER......so before you even ask yourself "jeeps you think she has enough flowers?" to that I say "NO!"  LMBO!!.....okay maybe.  

Magnolia-licious Challenges - Is a photo inspiration of a baby's room that is pink and brown.  YAY!!  I chose to take the color as my inspiration since this is one of my favorite color combo's.

Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Buttons and Bling....those glitter hearts are actually buttons as seen in the picture below the card.  As for bling....I think any gorgeous embellishment qualifies as bling.  LOL!  I did add some Cinnamon Stickles around most of my layers.  Oh and some Stardust Stickles on her dress.

Wild Orchid Flowers -  Anything Goes - luuuuuv these ones!!

Friday Sketchers - OF COURSE I needed a SKETCH!! 





Stamps: Magnolia "Tilda With Butterfly Dress" and Hanna Stamps sentiment
Paper: Basic Grey
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Michael's heart shaped buttons, Cinnamon and Stardust Stickles
Punches: Magnolia "Antique Lace" border punch
Ink: Copics:
Basket: YR24, 21, Y23 
Greens: G28, 24, 21, 20
Dress: R85, R83, R81, RV00
Hair/Shoes: E29, E27, E25, E34
Face: E51, 50 and RV10 Cheeks
Flowers: Y15, Y00 

23 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Your flower placement is awesome Eulanda. This is a beautiful card and designed to the max my friend. "Hugs" Carol

ps I got blog candy.......lol

Rach said...

wow this is fantastic, loving all the flower detail that you have added. thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers. hgus rachxx

Debbie Pamment said...

Hahahhaha - your ON TIME and WOW what a perfectly FABULOUS Flower Power card - LOVE a gal who piles on the blooms! The sparkly hearts are cute too!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC
xXx

Christina C. said...

OMG, girl, this is a work of art!!!!
Love your beautiful Tilda and the flowers are phenomenal! What an extraordinarily gorgeous card!!!!

Iulia said...

My my my, this is drop dead gorgeous!!! A work of art! Look at that fantastic flower arrangement! And the gorgeous colors you've put together here! What a great card! Love every inch of it!
Hugs, Iulia

DesignerDiva said...

Gorgeous card I love all things Magnolia and this is right up my street, fab texture and lush colours really lovely
Hugs Laurie

JennyKozar said...

This is just beautiful.

Cami said...

GORGEOUS card, Eulanda! Great DPs, awesome coloring, and a lovely floral arrangement on your card!
Wow!
Hugs, Cami

Sheri said...

OM Goodness! Amazing! I don't know how you keep all of the challenges straight but you do a super duper job. I love all the flowers and the color combo is great! Amazing all around :)

Bron said...

Wow hun this is gorgeous you can tell that a lot of effort has gone into it. Good luck with all the challenges.
Congrats to you too on your favorite award at Mad for Markers I too had a giggle when I saw that yourself and Carissa were also picked.
Biggest hugs (but from afar as I dont want to pass my germs onto you, LOL) Bron xoxo

Graphicat said...

Good Greif woman...do you have any flowers left in the bin?!?! LMAO AWESOME they are SOOO pretty and SOOO worth it! This was one of my fav paper lines evah!!! Luv it!
Cheri

Donna C said...

Beautiful card Eulanda !!! I love all those flowers and the colors are PERFECT !!! Of course you realize this is a " lumpy " card and will cost you $10 to mail like my last one did ! Make sure it gets sent in a parcel which will will be cheaper to mail ! LOL ! Tilda is so much fun to color with her butterfly dress :)

Norma said...

Eulanda, gorgeous gorgeous card. I’m a flower person so am loving all those pretty posies on your card. Awesome arrangement. Sweet adorable Tilda—beautifully coloured. Love your take on the sketch. You did a terrific job in putting this card together. Love it.
Hugs,
Norma
PS. I’d love it if I can make a card in one sitting from start to finish. Never happens though. I’m always forced to walk away from it to deal with other stuff. Also, I’m so slow…LOL.

Candy said...

Hi Sweetie!
I was shocked last Friday when you put a card together in one evening. It takes me two days at least....
So I am not surprised this one took you longer.
Wow you got a lot of wonderful flowers on your card but they are done so nicely that Tilda is still the main attraction. She is coloured beautifully!
Gotta love those awesome buttons :o)
You did a great job with the sketch too!
Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Candy

cabio's craft corner said...

Eulanda, this is so gorgeous. Beautiful pink & brown combo and the touch of those colorful flowers. Thanks again for joining us and please keep them coming for the next challenges :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kruemel said...

Love your card with all the wonderful flowers on it! Seems like Tilda is standing in a big flower patch.

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Debbie Dolphin said...

Awh so swet and so pretty. Love the colours and papers.

Thankyou so much for joining us at MDUC this week
Love Debbie xxx

Scrappinrpn said...

What a beautiful card Eulanda, love, love, love all the flowers. I adore your cards.

Simone said...

WOWZERS! What a super stunning card! Have you decided who the lucky recipient is? Well, they will sure enjoy it! And I'm so impressed how you used that bow! So casing that!!! Awesome coloring as usual...WOW! SSOA once again!

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love all the details.
hugs
Vanja

Pat said...

Hi Eulanda...so happy to see you again, sweetie!! What a completely precious card! I love this new little Tilda...she's on my "must have" list! And let me say, that list is growing everyday!! So many maggies...so little time! I loive your coloring...and DPs. And those flowers are just to die for! I love it all! Thanks for joining us at this month's Inspiration Challenge at Manglolia licious Challenge Blog! Hugs. Pat Frank

StampingScrapping.com said...

Love the colors and the flowers this card is GORGEOUS!
Great job!
Cindy

Elly P said...

Your cards are truly beautiful. I'm pretty new to the magnolia stamps, but am loving the ones I have so far. Your blog is very inspirational!

hugs

Elly P
x x