Friday, October 1, 2010

Simply Betty Challenge #3

Anything But A Card

This week at Simply Betty Challenge we got to do "something" .... "anything" other then a card and WOO HOO this was FUN!! 

Sooooo I decided to make "something" that will hold more candy.  MORE WHAT?!!  MORE CANDY!!!  I won this crafty little box from Creative Accents awhile back and could never figure out what to do with it until now.  My image is the ever so handsome Christian Vamp digi from Simply Betty Stamps.   I've filled the box with eyeball gum balls. 

So are you ready to join in on our fun this week?!!  I am soooo looking forward to seeing other things then a card.  Don't get me wrong, I ♥♥♥ cards but it's just fun to switch it up every once in awhile. 

Check out this week's prize and the

Stamps: Simply Betty Stamps "Christian Vamp"
Paper: Basic Grey "Eerie"
Embellishments: Misc ribbon
Punches: Martha Stewart bat punch and fence border punch, Spellbinders Labels 16 and Spellbinders Graveyard scenes stone hedge.
Ink: Copics

13 comments:

Andrea C said...

OMG this is just insanely brilliant, I love it so so so so so so so so much (yes that much), absolute brilliance, every bit of it x

Anonymous said...

What a fun challenge, this candy box is perfect. What more could you ask for.........ahhh........CANDY! Lol! I love this image and the colour is awesome. The little fence is sooooo friggin cute! I may have to look for something to enter tonight.

Marlene said...

You are rockin' this one!! HOW FANTASTIC!!!

Sheri said...

Oh how fun! But handsome is a stretch don't ya think? Braaaaahaha My take would be kinda cute :) Love the eyeballs. You are giving me ideas for Justin who hates chocolate!

Sarah said...

that is such a good idea for that box!! I did absolutely nothing with that box except huck some cards in it and give it to my grandma! lol that is the cooooolest candy box EVER!! Love it!

christys_scrappin said...

This is soooooo creative! Nice work!

http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooooh I feel like something's watching me - LOL. This is just INCREDIBLE! LOVE it!
xXx

Creative Tara said...

fabulous candy box, Eulanda! You'll have to stock up on a variety of Halloween candies to keep it stocked ;) I love all your 3D details!

Patricia Mae said...

I just love the colors of this box, awesome.
~Patricia

kathlee said...

Cake, cupcakes and now desert...popcorn. Add my cup a Joe and I'm rockin at breakfast time! Love the gauze idea...very clever. Look forward to following you and seeing more creations!
kathlee154@gmail.com

Nancy said...

I agree, this box is perfect for a present to come to my house...lol...lovin the eyeballs...you rocked this one girl...

Anonymous said...

This is amazing but I'm not too sure about the eyeballs. The candy company definately suceeded in the "gross" factor. LOL Awesome coloring!

Jackie Thomas said...

Wow girl. What a great box. Your attention to detail is mind blowing. Hugs Jackie