Friday, September 17, 2010

YAY!! First SBS Challenge!!!

(Ok we'll try this again properly today - hee hee)

SIMPLY BETTY CHALLENGE #1 
Colorful Patterns

NUMERO UNO!!  Wooooooo hoooooooo!!  It's finally here!!  Yippeeeeee!!  I am so super excited to be on this DT showcasing SBS images.  Sooooo kewl!!  Not only that but also to be participating from ground zero!!  WOW!  AND OMG the talent on this team is beyond impressive! 

SO our first challenge, and yours should you decide to take it, was/is to take the below picture and make a project inspired by the colorful pattern below.  Now, I don't have any "colorful" patterned paper but the pattern I could do!!  For my shaker card I chose to use Devil Rio.  I am so lovin' this image! 


TADA!  Are these cute or what?  If you can guess who's feet these are.......
LOL!  Just kidding!

So!!  Please check out all the other amazing DT projects over at Simply Betty Challenges as there are some doozies there!!  Can't wait to see what you all come up with!! 

Stamps: SBS "Devil Rio"
Paper: Old stash
Embellishments: Dollar store feather, misc button, Prima flowers, Tim Holtz flourish
Punches: Martha Stewart iron gate punch
Ink: Copics

16 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Ya otta be in bed at this time of the morning.......LOL Love that image and your card is fantastic!
"Hugs" Carol

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Isn't this a day early?

Nancy said...

lol to what Nicole said....but I WANT THOSE STOCKINGS....do you think they make them for "PHAT" people too....lol....awesome card girlie....

Hugs
Nancy

Anonymous said...

OMG! Your card is awesome! Love the image, well the whole darn thing actually. It's just too friggin cute! Can't wait till my stamps arrive so I can play!

Hill Top Creations said...

Will differently be at the site today to get some stamps. love them. Take Care

~Lady B~ said...

For real?! This is just too awesome! I love shaker element and your coloring? OMG! Fabulous doesn't BEGIN to cover it! This blew me away. Great job! BTW...which border punch did you use?

Vicki G said...

She looks awesome Eulanda!

Hugs

Vicki

CraftyMomOf3 said...

super adorable and such a hot take on Betty's socks!! I love that shaker card!!! And the patterned paper is PERFECT!!!

crafty hugs!
Meredith

Sheri said...

Oh what a cute little devil! And a shaker card to boot! YEAH! You did an awesome job on it. And the socks are so you! hehe

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

I LOVE IT!!! You could put it on wood & make a picture or something on that order. I am amazed with your blog, stunning projects & the coloring & bling that you add are incredible!

LINDA said...

OMG!! This is just amazing!! Your coloring is so awesome!! Very lovely work!!
Hugs, Linda

Graphicat said...

She's on FIRE! Super Duper girl! I love the firey red card....it's almost Sexy!
MWAH!!!
Cheri

Patricia Mae said...

Eulanda this card kicks a** I love the red it pops awesome. Wowzers girl your kicking it with these stamps. I think this may move into my new favorits from you.
~Patricia

Nancy said...

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh how in the heck did I miss those feathers....AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!

Nancy said...

Absolutely fabulous! So many different elements and all working beautifully. Love the feathers! (And the socks are great too)

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG! This card is FABULOUS! I love her and everything else on your card! The feathers look awesome and the papers are perfect!
hugs, Sharon