Monday, September 20, 2010

Creative Accents ABC Fall Blog Hop


If you have come by way of the oh so talented Sarah, you`re on the right track!!

WOO HOO!!  Time for another Creative Accents blog hop and CHALLENGE!  I thought this one was relatively easy cuz I took:

A for ALPHABET to be my sentiment,
B for BLING, well that was pretty obvious on my card and
C for CHIPBOARD was my Maya Road chipboard snowflakes.  Luv these!!  

I 3d the sentiment, hug icicles off of it and even hung my chipboard snowflakes off it.  The picture is somewhat dark but that`s because it was the best way to show my 3d.  I hope anyway.  LOL!!


So, for joining the blog hop a random winner will be draw from those who

    1- comment on posts along the hop and
    2- are a follower of Creative Accents' blog

You do not have to comment on every post along the way, but this will increase your chances of winning a surprise ABC gift worth at least $15!

SO what do you think?  Ready to take us on?  Please check out the specific details of this challenge at Creative Accents to enter. 

Now let`s carry on with the rest of the hop so I`m sending you off to Teila`s Tid Bits!! 

If you are lost here`s the path:


Stamps: Whipper Snapper, which Creative Accents will be carrying soon!  These two little cuties are Mike and Ike. 
Paper: Bo Bunny
Embellishments: Brads on both ends of the sentiment are Michael`s jobbies.  Oh and the misc silver stringy stuff at the bottom is from my stash, flowers are Prima and big flower from Wild Orchid, Maya Road chipboard covered with silver Stickles, Zva rhinestones and Twinklettes.
Punches: MS icicle punch and new Spellbinders Crown Circles
Ink: Copics of course!

23 comments:

Graphicat said...

Holy Crap lady! You really see how awesome it is from the side shot! I love how you 3D'd those icicles and then the snoflakes hanging! Awesome. Hey are those nesties?? around the circle??
Cheers
Cheri

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is awesome! The bear is so cute and I just love the icicles. The bling, the 3D'd........overload, overload. Fantastic.

Creative Tara said...

I LOVE everything about it Eulanda! Those nestabilities look so cute done that way... I didn't like them on the package, but now... hm... LOL you're an enabler, girl! FAB card!

Sarah said...

aaaww! this is adorable!! That bear is super cute! the icicles are a fab touch! Lovin it all girl! great job!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a beautiful card!! I love everything about it! Now I am going to have to buy that border punch adn those nesties!! Great job LOVE IT!!

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow great card. Take Care

Teila said...

I'm soooo in the Christmas spirit now! LUV your card!

Ashleigh said...

WOW. AWESOME Job. TFS

aecopenhaver at gmail dot com

Vicki said...

Awesome doesn't even begin to say it all. I love the card, the bear and pengiun are adorable and all the extra details. You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

That is such a pretty card - I love it. I think hanging the icicles is the perfect touch!

littlen said...

awesome card. great details. tfs.

Tanya S said...

Wow,my xmas card looks FAB!!Don't worry I'll act surprised when I open it.Baaahaa.
I just love Mike & Ike.I'm loving the colors and all the deets!

Nancy said...

So cute! The side view is just amazing! You never cease to amaze me with your talent, my friend.

Tanya said...

TOTALLY awesome!! I LOVE LOVE the icicles.. The detail you have put into this card is amazing!!! I am NOW a follower and am excited to see what else you come up with. Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card! Colors are very nice to the eye and well coordinated. All round good job! I would give you a A only because I never give out A+'ssss After all that would give nothing to strive for!!! aaaaaaaahahahaha!

Chelsea said...

Wow, look at all the dimension on this card...it's amazing! Love it all!
Love,
Chelsea

Donna C said...

You have blown me away Eulanda ... again ! I LOVE this card !!!!!! Such detail !!!!

Roxy said...

That is soooooo cool! I love all the 3D elements, and the bear is way cute!!!!

Carol Meadows said...

Such a cute card with the snowflakes and icicles that really pop! Carol M in TX/carolswingster77@aol.com

Dee said...

amazing card. love it, how you hung the icicles and snowflakes. thanks for sharing.

CraftinGranny said...

Awesome card Eulanda! I love your design and LO. Great colors! Thanks for the tips! "Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

OMG YOU MADE THAT?! That's freakin fanTAStik!!! You've really stepped up your game this last year buddie. Wait...stepped? Nope...LEAPED! Your a ROCK star of card! Can I have your autograph?

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!! I love that image and the way you blinged it up! Fantastic!
hugs, Sharon