Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Creative Accents First Blog Hop!

If you're looking for The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge please scroll to next post.  Thanks!!!!

Well even tho I'm not a Williams Lake local anymore, I was more then thrilled when I was asked to be a part of their Creative Accents blog hop.  I use to design for them and LOVE the products they carry.  For the size of the store, it's JAM PACKED with the newest accessories, bling, paper, inks, whatever you need!  

I hope you have had fun hopping through the blog today.  If you're just arriving from Chris's Creations then you are on the right track. If you'd like to start over and have a chance at the fun blog candy then head on over to Creative Accents blog.

PRIZE ALERT! There will be a prize given for comments selected randomly among comments on ALL 8 BLOGS... chances of winning are best if comments are made on each blog along the hop!  Besides, these ladies enjoy getting a little luv from ya!

On to the rest of the blog hop and CHALLENGE!!  This challenge is running for the rest of July and here is the photo to use for inspiration:

Ummm wow did it take me a bit to come up with something but I ended up being inspired simply by the Ipod itself.  I made a stationery box and used the face of the Ipod as a sketch....okay turn the Ipod upside down.  The flower on the front and then the monogram is the square on the Ipod.  


You can find this tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers along with other samples.


Most of my products were bought at Creative Accents but ALL the products are available there.    

Now it's your turn!! 

This blog hop is a kick-off for CA's July CHALLENGE to create any card, scrapbook layout or paper based project inspired by this image (could be colors, layout, music...)

Your project should include
- at least 3 colours
- a die cut or punched item
- primarily products available in our store (esp. as the focal point)

Entries can be made at Creative Accents blog until noon on July 31st.  A random winner will be selected and announced August 3rd.

So what are you waiting for?  Let's see your projects!!

One more thing!!  Please hop on over to the last post at Creative Accents blog and if you've enjoyed the hop let Tara know.  Thanks and have a creative day!!

Stamps:  All American Crafts "Enjoy"
Paper: Bo Bunny "Peacock Lane"
Embellishments: Bo Bunny flowers, Swiss Dots CB folder, misc yarn, Doodlebug brad, misc gems (some Prima's ELine), misc pearl lace and white ribbon bought at CA.
Punches: MS border punch (2 kinds), MS butterfly punches (2 different kinds), MS leaf punch, Quickutz scalloped circle nestie and Spellbinders Labels 2 nesties. 

19 comments:

Graphicat said...

OMG! Did you like work on this for a week?!?! It would take me a week.... BUt now I have to make one! Can you write a note to my boss requesting time off to make this?!? LOL
YAY! I did the HOP!
So glad you joined us!!
Hugs
Cheri

Creepy Glowbugg said...

What a beautiful set you made! So many pieces too! You don't do anything halfway do you?
Perfect!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! I knew you could do it!! way to go!! I can't wait to get mine in the mail! :)

Laura said...

Holey Moley Eulanda...Absolutely beautiful....Love all the detail. What a wonderful gift it would be. As usual, I love your work.
Laura

Sarah said...

WOW!! seriously! did it take you a week?! I love your take on the pic! it's awesome!! I can't believe how much work was put into it! simply amazing!

Froggietalks said...

I normally follow your blog, Eulanda, and I love the box. Very nice. The matching cards are wonderful!

CraftinGranny said...

You really WOWED us with this post GF. What a beautiful set!! Any extras? If so, you can send them my way....lol I can't think of a better and nicer gift so guess I'll have to do this one of these days.
"Hugs" Carol

Roxy said...

Wow! Fantastic, beautiful, awesome!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! You really went all out didn't you! Awesome nice!!!

Creative Tara said...

You ROCKED that project girlfriend! I can't wait to try one myself... I'm looking at paper & embellishments differently since I saw this, now I need a WEEK to do it LOL... kidding, I know it didn't take ya *quite* that long ;)

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous colours for a gorgeous project - you amaze me!!!
xXx

Tanya S said...

A week...seriously do you move like a snail!!BAAAHAAAHAAA Kiddin'.

So of course we left the best for last, cause who the heck could follow up with this!!??Amazing.You never do simple huh??LOL That's OK I like it!!
PS ADDY IS STILL THE SAME ,HAVEN"T MOVED LOL
xoTanya

Anonymous said...

A big and serious WOW! Amazing and what a project, I love it. Now that must have been a challenge lol. I am not suprized you do super projects.

Nancy said...

girl---this is soo different for you---but I love it!!! Everything you make turns out perfect....I really love that little box and your papers are way tooo cute!!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! but you know you are...lol...

Hugs my friend!!!

Janet Wiliams said...

Love this idea actually tryed one to see how it would work. I think I will go back to the drawing board again. Love visiting your blog and getting new ideas. Now if I could only color like the rest of you do. Take Care

Anonymous said...

Your project is so awesome Eulanda. I honestly don't think I will try it, way out of my league! LOL The colours in this challenge are so great and yours are so bright and cheery. Way to go.

Donna C said...

WOW Eulanda ! This is so eye catching that now I am going to have to attempt this myself as the set would make an awesome gift ! Now time to hop , hop , hop ! LOL !

Sheri said...

OMG this is amazing! Love it all but the cards are especially beautiful. Love your colors and everything about your items. What a wonderful gift but I think I would not be able to part with it. That lace is so dainty - love it! Seriously how long did it take you?

scrapperbecka said...

Thanks for the idea it is awesome