Monday, July 19, 2010

Crafty Creations Challenge #76

Just a quick post today.  Isn't this just the cutest stamp?  hee hee Although, I don't really want to send it to anyone - cuz it means they are sick or broke something and that's not fun!  LOL!  I colored this image from Stampavie awhile ago and finally got around to using it now.  Just cuz.  I can't stand having colored images around and not being put on a card.  What a nut!  Ya!  I know it!  :) 

So I used the sketch below from Crafty Creations Challenges #76.  I had a hard time backing away from this one as it's just nice & simple like this.  I wanted to put more bling and flowers on it but I controlled myself.  hee hee





7 comments:

Angelwood said...

Aww...this is indeed the cutest stamp! Beautiful job with your coloring and I love the papers you've used and pretty embellishing. hugs, Angela

Sarah said...

love the card Eulanda! I think that sketch might just be perfect for my mom's birthday card I have to make tonight too! yay!

Nancy said...

Awwwww, how adorable. I am a dog lover anyway so this one is fabulous.

Tanya S said...

Awwe ,he is cute.If you find it necessary to mail him ,you can send to me,I'll pretend to be sick,and you'll feel better knowing I'm not really. Baahaaa.Anything to get a card eh??
I say go ALL out on bling and flowers,you NEVER can have enough!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!!! Great image and coloring. I love the flowers and the sweet dangling charm too! Thanks so much for playing the Crafty Creations challenge with us!!
smiles,Deena

craftyb said...

yup...he sure is cute! Love the colours you chose for this card...great embellies too! Thanks for sharing your take on Crafty Creations sketch! bx

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute card!That image is to die for! and the coloring is amazing!! I think that I love everything about this card!! paper, flowers, image, embellishments! Great job!! :)