Friday, July 23, 2010

Blog Hop Christmas In July

This Saturday I, along with 14 other very talented papercrafters, are in an amazing

Christmas in July Blog Hop!!

Each designer will represent one of the 15 days of Christmas and will somehow also incorporate the number of the day in their project : )

I happen to be Day 7 and have 7 of my project to show you.  Here's a sneak peak - ha ha!!  Not much huh?  Ya, woo a snowman - woopity doo.  Well if you'd like to see more, check it out on tomorrow and the blog hop is sooo big it will continue throughout the weekend.

AND THERE WILL BE BLOG CANDY!!  


This blog hop is being organized by Jessica from KinderStampO.  Thanks Jess!  Woo! 



3 comments:

Sheri said...

Those teasers are not very nice. Don't you feel ashamed of yourself? Just a snippet and you are gone. hump, guess we have to wait until tomorrow. I am sitting right here and not moving until we see the whole thing. :)

the 2 Pink Ladies said...

Love the "scoop" on the "poop!"
Hazel
hdhall6002atsbcglobaldotnet

P.S. I have too many places I like to shop. Surprise me if I win!

Perfectly Unperfect Cards said...

So cute, That would be a great thing for my son's to make this winter :D