Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge #43

Yesterday my MIL asked me how some cards were coming along for her 2 friend's bday's.  I hadn't even started them knowing I had lots of time between now and Friday.  Well NOOOOOOOO!  She needed them for the next day!!  Aaaaa ha ha ha!!  I'm thinking there's no way I can but I said I would so I did!!  I can't believe I made this card and the next post all in the same afternoon.  Some people can make cards really fast.  I am NOT one of them but apparently I work better under pressure.  :)

This digi stamp called "Tulip Buggies" is from Meljen's Designs and all their images are soooo kaUTE so I'm entering this card into Papertake Weekly Challenge for the sketch below.   I just thought this was so summery! 

***Speaking of which (later added) I have also entered into Meljen's Designs summer theme Challenge #12 -  Ribbons, fibers or lace!!  Love lace!! 



StampsMeljen's Designs "Tulip Buggies"
Paper:  Basic Grey
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Prima Ezine pearl flourishes, misc glitter, misc lace and misc ribbon.  hee hee
Punches:  MS leaf punch
Ink: Colored With Copics

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MA GAWD! First I saw the brown one now THIS one. WHOA! NICE JOB EULANDA! OMG I LOVE THE FLOWERS! AND YOU USED A PIN THAT MATCHES! AND LACE! And is that GLITTER ON THE TRAILS? Nice. Good thing Mom didn't give you away when we were little like I told her too...LMAO JK!

Graphicat said...

LOL at Simone! Give you away!! heheheee
you did 2 cards in an afternoon?!?!? Holy Carp!! Work well under pressure is right! geesh!
I lov eyour use of lace... I just never think of it, seems too fru fru for me, till I see it on your cards and think. YES! must use that! LOL
Great job as always darlin!
Cheers
cheri

Tanya S said...

Wow those days sure don't happen often for us ,now do they.It's because we REALLY don't like the pressure!!Love the card,...bling and lace always perff!!

Anonymous said...

I love the lace on this card! Who would have thought to pull out the lace! Once again I love the bling on this card and those flowers are amazing!! :)

Judi said...

WOW! I HATE working under pressure, but it obviously suits you!! Great card.

Hugs

Judi xxx

Shana said...

Eulanda - this is breath taking! The attention to detail is amazing! Thank you for joining us at Meljen's - we hope to see you again next week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Eulanda, what a fabulous card! Your comments made me smile because I also find it hard to make cards quickly - it takes me ages even when I have a sketch to follow! A great entry for PTW - thanks for joining us. x

Lauretta See said...

simply beautiful!!! great job!
Thank you for playing with us on the meljens designs challenge. :))Hugs x