Monday, March 15, 2010

Friday Sketchers #93

Here is this week's sketch for Friday Sketchers, by the very talented Jacque:

and here is my card.  Can you see the teapot hanging down?  It kind of blends in with the card but so does the cute white pearl springs poking out of each flower arrangement.  Looks great IRL but doesn't everything?  LOL!  Thanks for looking! 

StampsCupcake from Belles 'n Whistles
Paper:  Bazzill and Daisy Bucket Designs "Playful Petals"
Embellishments:  Prima & Bo Bunny flowers, Teapot charm, misc white pearl sprig, misc ribbon and spacers from Hobby House, UK.
Punches:  Martha Stewart leaf punch
Ink: Momento Ink and Copics
Jeans: B00, B02, B05
Hat:    B00, B02
Shirt:  R35, R37, R39
Hair:   E41, E42, E43, E44
Skin:   E50, E51
Kitty:  C1, C3

13 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

What an awesome card!!! I love the layout, the colors, your coloring and everything about it. Fantastic job of putting it all together.
"Hugs" Granny

Anonymous said...

WOW I am amazed with every beautiful card that you make!! LOVE IT!

Nancy said...

Another perfect card! You are so talented! I love everything about this. The colors are superb. I love that tea pot. I really have to get some of these stamps very soon! Thanks so much for sharing.

Nancy said...

P.S. I never heard of Daisy Bucket papers. You find the best things! Eulanda has the best toys!

Sheri said...

Very pretty. I love the way you can work with such strong colors. Amazing! Yes, I can see the teapot! Adorable

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Beautiful card! Fab colouring. Luv the layout. I can't wait to recieve this stamp in the mail.

xoxo,
Lori

Michelle said...

OH Wow! This card is stunning, your coloring is AMAZING Eulanda!

Iris Wiechmann said...

Eulanda this is so very beautiful! Superb coloring and I love the strong and bright colors! Great job, hun!
Oh and BTW you should check out our Belles 'n Whistles Blog today at bellesnwhistlesstamps.blogspot.com
;-)
Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Iris

Laurel said...

And a card made by the very talented Eulanda!

Anonymous said...

This is MY card. It has a special place on my dinning room table. I love this card, I want to marry it, will you be my bridesmaid? You can wear blue! LMAO

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya S said...

Oh I love this image,I so want her.She has been fabulously colored.Thoses papers are so cute.Love all the details!

Graphicat said...

LOL...Simone's comment made me laugh. funny. :o) I must see a picture of your bridesmaid gown. ;o)

This is so cute! I love how you've ripped the paper in behind and then sewn it back up! What a neat thing!