Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mojo Monday 123

I hesitated on posting this card but then thought, if Inkadinkado can make the sentiment stamp, then I can use it!  LOL!!  Also, most of......okay......anyone who is friends with me, has pretty much the same sense of colorful humour! 

Mojo Monday had these sketches and I thought I would try the round card.  Very nice sketches both of them. 

Stamps: Grumpabella, Stamping Bella and Inkadinkado
Paper: Bazzill and Glitz Design "Audrey" line
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Kaisercraft Pearls, Bo Bunny Button & misc buttons, misc ribbon and misc sparkle brads.
Punches: Flourish Accent Spellbinders, MS leaf punch and Creative Memories cutting system for my round card.
Ink: Colored With Copics and Momento Ink

11 comments:

Christine D said...

I LOVE IT!! LOVE THE COLOR LOVE THE SENTIMENT!! JUST LOVE IT! :)

Danni said...

Love, love, love this!!! So very fun! In my younger days I had a Harley Davidson shirt that said It's Ms. Bitch to you. I loved that shirt..LOL!

donnacr said...

Very cool card and sentiment ! Now THAT is something I would love to put on a card or two ! LOL !

Sheri said...

How fun! Love the round card and the sentiment is so fun. I had a friend whose checkbook cover said Rich Bitch.

Nancy said...

I think this is fabulous and I love how your black curved forms basically form the outline of the female form - such continuity of design! Wonderful card, fabulous sentiment - a winner again!

Graphicat said...

heheheheeeeee!! WHy dont I have this stamp?!?!
Great card! Nice to see Grumpabella inked up!! Love her, Love the colours and the round card is awesome, I may have to give that a try! Something new. :o)

crazymomma said...

Very creative!!!Sentiment is fab!The accent is perfect!

Kim Piggott said...

Ha ha I love your fabulous card!
Gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Nancy said...

that is jsut soo funny...I LOVE IT!!! And it fits me so well (so I'm told on occation)...lol...where on earth did you get that quote?

Kellylouj said...

I love it its fab!

Debbie Pamment said...

I LOVE this - made me giggle - think this gal is me in the morning - LOL
xXx