Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mojo Monday 111

So it's been about 3 weeks since I made my last card and yes, I was going through withdrawals!!  I am so glad I had to make a card for my MIL cuz it still may have been longer yet.  Oh shucks I HAD to make a card!!  hee hee  I used Mojo Monday's sketch and a digi image from Sketching Stamper Digi Stamps.  This one was thankfully, a freebie and you can still download it here

I just LOVE these easel cards but I did spend a lot of time on it.  Maybe more then I needed to but I know it'll be muchly appreciated. 

I used Prima flowers, Martha Stewart border punch, MS butterfly punch, which I added dimensional gloss to and used my Copics to color.

I also used some charms & spacers from The Hobby House (UK).   Amazing website BTW!!



AND CHECK THIS OUT!!  My sister sent me a new product called Twinklets.  Everyone is using them for snowflakes right now but I thought it would add a nice glitter to my flowers.  Cute or what?!  I can't wait to try them on some snowflakes!!  Thanks Simone!

7 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous creation!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

This is gorgeous. I am glad you made the card to share!
Hugs,
Cabio

Sheri said...

ohhh how pretty. I am so glad you are back in "business". I missed you! The Twinklets look really cool.

Laurel said...

Wow, gorgeous as ever!

Chris said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment on my image and I'm so glad you enjoyed using it. Your colouring and design are wonderful and I'm sure your MIL will love her card. Hope you have a great weekend. Chris :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the inside of your card!! I am so jealous! I am unpacking my scrapbook room this weekend!!! Cheri is coming over to play in my room this Sunday afternoon so I will be making some cards as well!! :) Another work of art by you!! :)

Tanya S said...

Well Well,being boxed up didn't stop you!!Beauty!!Gotta get me some twinklets:)