Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just Magnolia - Week 19

Ok so I have to admit this has got to be one of the busiest Magnolia's I have ever made! It does work with Rachel's sketch for the Week 19 Just Magnolia challenge but even I'm overwhelmed with all the color and elements. Hee hee!

Anyway, I colored with Copics, used Prima flowers, We R Memories bg paper, QK star dies, corner punch, MS border punch, Maya Road chipboard, Stickles, cracked glaze on the star, white Liquid Pearl, spacers and pearl gems from the Hobby House.

5 comments:

Mina said...

its gorgeous Eulanda I love all the embellishments and extras on it...makes it a wow card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Kathy said...

WOW love your card!! All your details are so pretty and the colors are fabulous!!
:)Kathy

Joanne said...

Great Tilda card, and what a super blog you have! I really enjoyed visiting and sure do understand about how far we come from our first card we made! I only started this past January and am amazed at my progress. But it's due to ladies like you that inspire us!!!Your work is beautiful. Keep up the great work! Aloha...

Norma said...

Eulanda, I agree that it's busy and it's got lots of colours in it, but it works. It's stunning. Very cute Tilda which is beautifully coloured. Great take on the sketch. Love it.

Hugs.
Norma

Giò said...

WOW Really rock card!! Srunning colors:-) hugs giò