Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bear Hugs - RAAAAH

I made this bday card for my stepdad a few weeks ago and can finally post it now. Not that HE is a subscriber to my blog but I wanted it to be a surprise for my mom to see too. This set is Bear Hugs from Cornish Heritage Farms. CUTE OR WHAT?!!! I used my Copics to color the bear and Spica Copics for the fire....see it sparkle a bit?? And I was giggling while I was putting Liquide Applique on then the brown ink on the marshmallow so it looked perfectly yummy!! hee hee The little paper clips are from Tim Holtz and they are soooo handy for any man's card. The inside says "You can run but you can't hide from bear hugs" which I showed by having his footprints run into the tent. aaaa ha ha ha!! It was fun!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute! Love the Kim Hughes font!

Tanya S said...

OOH!I love it.Makes me want to play with my set!

Creative Tara said...

such fun, gotta love a bear who roasts marshmallows!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh such a fun card!

Shauna K said...

Hehe ahh the marshmallow is just adorable! Love it :D Super cute!