Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thanks to Christine

It all started out with a simple comment "I can send you some if you like". I can't even remember the stamp but Christine liked something on my blog so I mentioned I would send her some. Well, why send just 1 image? I did up a little package and off it went. This is how she responded!!!! OMG!! I will be coloring until the cows come home which I am FINE with! I was dumbfounded when I got home after work one day! She even sent me a couple of stamps she had duplicates of from Whiff of Joy!! I couldn't believe it! The card she sent is so cute too!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Looks like you'll be giving your copics a workout too!

BTW, I put the parcel in the van in case I could mail today... still forgot to write on it!!! I think my name should be dummybella!!! I'm off to write on it right now!