Saturday, November 1, 2008

Shopping Trip!

Normally I don't post what I buy because it's always in little driblets ...... is that a word? However, last weekend was a HUGE exception. My mom, her friend Ralfie, Simone and myself went on a shopping trip to Kamloops. It's about 3hrs away but we don't have half the stores they do! This was my big splurge!! We had sooo much fun and laughed soooooooooo hard all weekend! It was great! The Christmas Stack is so very cool and my sister bought the Glitter Christmas Stack. Great to have someone to split things with! Christmas Stack, Fiskars cutter, Gems, Prima Xmas flowers, Xmas stickers, rectangle Nestabilities, Chalk inks, Snow punch and Halloween ribbon. Yippeeeeeee!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow I'm jealous! Hopefully I'll find some goodies on Tuesday! Can't wait to see what you do with all of this!

BTW I like your new blog background.

Card Creations said...

Wow you got some great stuff, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOWZA! Now you will fill up all of your little cubbies for sure! What a haul! I love your fall blog look.

Christi Flores said...

Wow girl!! I am beyond jealous! LOL BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a fantastic YOU day!!