Monday, September 8, 2008

Leaning Tower of Stella

My sister just gave me my first Stella just because she's sweet!!! I made this for my step-daughter's birthday ... I don't think she subscribes to my blog....I'd be surprised if she did .... I hope she doesn't. LOL!! My sister gave me the bg paper also (she's just the BEST!), which I have colored 4 more images for!! I used Stickles everywhere and Liquid Applique for the icing. This one took me awhile - I think cuz I was trying to get more creative. Trina's Timeless Treasures blog really helped. I cased, what I later found out to be, Challenge #13. I love her stuff! Once again, looks better IRL!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, your welcome buddie! You did a fabulosa job with her! I love the way you did the icing, so fun and you sure co-ordinated the flowers good!
Excellent job, couldn't of done better myself. Yet another card for me to case:)

Laurel said...

Wow, love it all! Love the little tag, the flowers, the icing - Wow!

Kristie W. said...

OMG this is too cute!! I love it! Great detailing on there :)