Friday, April 18, 2008

Bella Sistah Package

WOW! WOW! WOW!!
Ok I am a little late on this thank you but I've hardly been home these last 2 weeks. However better late then never cuz I really appreciate all this stuff. Laurel just really seems to know me so well already!! She sent me a whole crapload of stuff again!! And in my favorite color!!! I'm thinkin' I don't really have to tell you that one! And I always love getting her cards. She's so talented! More sparkle chipboard letters (can never have too much), images, bg paper, ribbon, beads, buttons, tags, coasters and some really neat anchors with brads. Those are neat! I can't wait to use them! EEEEEE heeee heeee - HOW EXCITING!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

WOW!! Great stuff. Bet I know what you will be doing this weekend. Have fun!

Sheri

Sheri said...

WOW! You hit the jackpot :) I can only guess what you will be doing this weekend. I will think of you!

Sheri